This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
New Revolutionary Cryptocurrency With Mobile Mining App Aims to Support GREEN Energy
Cred is a new state of the art universal cryptocurrency with its own mobile app that is dedicated to support green energy and solve the pesky issues posed by Bitcoin.
Denver, CO. March 2018. A new unique cryptocurrency is all set to introduce a historic chapter in the digital currency space. For the first time, it will be not just about investment but “investment with a purpose.” Titled as “Cred” with CX as the ticker, the state of the art cryptocurrency has arrived with a mobile mining app with the futuristic mission to support GREEN energy.
The launch of Cred ushers in a new record in the cryptocurrency space by enabling the investors to invest not just to enhance their profile – but also to proactively contribute towards a greater good. The latest cryptocurrency is dedicated to support sustainable projects like solar and wind energy operations.
Cred is presently in its pre-ICO stage. The Pre-ICO price is: 200 Cred= 1 USD
The Credits Cryptocurrency and Platform App utilizes mobile mining technology. Users will have the facility to opt in or out as per their preferences while mining Cred. They can even choose the mining power such as “High”, “Medium” or “Low”. Moreover, the Credits App boasts of an intuitive interface to make sending, buying and receiving Cred easier than ever. Purchase and usage of Cred will support renewable energy & sustainable projects to support our planet Earth.
“I had been dealing with Bitcoin since its inception. Then, suddenly, one day it occurred to me that although the cryptocurrency world is expanding at a fast pace- yet we still don’t have a ‘crypto with a purpose’. With global warming raising serious issues today, we urgently need something to save the world. Such ethos inspired me to come up with a cryptocurrency that can support green energy and make the world a better place to live in. Additionally, I wanted something that will be more comprehensible as well as quicker and fun to share. Thus, Cred was born.”, stated Luke Ingraham, certified blockchain expert and founder of Credits.Energy.
Speaking further, Luke stressed that Credits.Energy is developed to solve a number of problems we notice today with Bitcoin:
· Slow speed- Bitcoin transactions can take 15 minutes up to 1 hour
· Confusing operation- Users are confused on how to send & receive bitcoins and when someone loses out on his bitcoin wallet address, it’s gone forever
· High volatility- Extreme fluctuation of prices make bitcoin scary for new investors
· Cashing out in bitcoin is confusing and also time-consuming
Credits.Energy solves all these issues with its unique design and features:
· Cred comes with its own dedicated network servers that assure lightning fast transactions.
· Cred relieves its users from memorizing complicated wallet address. You can send to users directly through the App via email address.
· Cred is specifically designed to lessen volatility by investing in green energy and sustainable projects which earn residual income to stimulate the Cred ecosystem
· Cred ensures easy intuitive cash out shortly after the ICO.
“Cred uses a decentralized blockchain which enables participants to keep tab on their cred transactions- without the worries of centralized monitoring. Moreover, for additional safety, we use the cutting edge CryptoNight algorithm that is extra anonymous outside of our platform for optimum security.”
The new cryptocurrency has already developed its app for Android users and an Apple app is in the making. Windows and Mac wallets are on the radar as well.
Interested investors can purchase Cred with Bitcoin, Ethereum and PayPal. For more information, please visit https://credits.energy
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Cred, CX, Denver, Green, GREEN Energy, Luke Ingraham, Mobile Mining App, Platform App, pre-ICO, Press release, Renewable Energy, sustainable projects